Re: question about the draft:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, David Poehlman wrote:

> We probably just need some sort of standard text notation like * or **?
>
> Silly me, I gues I should ask what the phrase means?  is it color?

Yeah right now the visual-media style sheet just makes the issues red with
a red border around them.

I can have a script or something insert asterisks before each issue if
that would help, and then have the style sheet hide them for CSS-enabled
users. Would that work? Or would making the asterisks disappear from the
screen rendering affect the speech output?

I wish screen readers supported "@media speech" and CSS.