RE: Pseudo-namespaces

Julian -

What you describe below is exactly what I would expect and hope for, thank you! Since the actual class name as an URL is simply an author-level item, I suggest that we ignore the topic of "authority" over a URI, to keep us from having more questions like the ones I asked.

Thanks to all on this, I think that this is a good direction!

J.Ja