Re: Deciding in public (Was: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal)

Dear Jeff -- Although I do not entirely agree with
your analysis (I do not believe it goes far enough :
"mixing existing languages on web pages" is far
short of the extensibility that I and others long
for), I would like to ask you to clarify one
point : on what basis do you assert that
"the potential audience/readership [of XHTML] is
  an order-of-magnitude smaller" ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------