Re: Image/Video/Audio Metadata (an alternative perspective of alt text)

Dailey, David P. wrote:

> You may want to take a look at http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/MediaObject/publish/MediaObject.html

This looks useful. However, it seems to be more focussed on the objects
technical information rather than artistic content - so, we would be looking to
identify the poet/artist, rather than the author/creater of the html.

--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://www.ramin.com.au