Re: Use-case for where alt text would be truly unavailable

Hi Charles,

>I am going to reassign the product of this issue to the specification
draft, rather than to no product at all. The question of what is valid is
>pretty clearly one for the spec itself.

Are you referring to Issue-31 here? If so appears as if a technical glitch
has occured and it has been un-assigned again:

2008-04-16 08:34:10: Issue dissociated from any product
Could you re-re-asign it,  as I agree that it clearly should be associated
with  the HTML5 spec

with regards
stevef

--