Re: SVG in text/html

On Apr 15, 2008, at 14:06, Andrew Emmons wrote:
> We are happy to make rapid progress on allowing SVG in text/html
> while maximizing compatibility with the wide range of deployed SVG
> authoring tools and renderers.

To the extent deployed tools do not already ingest text/html, *any*
syntax buried inside a text/html wrapper is incompatible for ingestion
by existing tools. This has already been pointed out in the discussion
on public-html.

As for taking output from SVG tools and pasting inside text/html, that
part is indeed covered by the current draft.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi