Re: omitting alt: closing an open issue with a bound action item in progress

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 22:28 -0500, Laura Carlson wrote:
> How can an HTMLWG open issue be closed if it already has an action
> item is bound to it and that action item is in progress?

It seems likely that completion of action-54 will provide
new information that merits re-opening issue-31.

It might be nice if the tracker had more states
than raised/open/closed, but meanwhile, Ian and
I have chatted about this, and the technical
constraints being what they are, he has offered
to let us know that he's caught up on email on
a an issue by marking them 'closed', and I agreed
that's useful.

> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2007Oct/0044.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Feb/0082.html
> [3] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31
> [4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2008JanMar/0019.html
> [5] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/54
> [6] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/10-html-wg-minutes.html#item03
> [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Mar/0234.html
> [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Apr/0220.html
> [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Apr/0221.html
gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E