Re: Point of Extensibility

Ah, thanks Doug! :)

I didn't think about comments in comment.

I have now posted this solution as "Proposal 4: XML inside comments" on the
wiki, with a few updates that might solve the comment-in-comment issue and
also some new reasons why this solution might not fly:

http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Extensions#Proposal_4:_XML_inside_comments

Problem now: It's even more klunky!! :-D

Regards

Eirik Mikkelsen