Re: hand authoring web pages (was Re: Exploring new vocabularies for HTML)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:17:50 +0900
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Neil Soiffer <Neils@dessci.com>

Le 1 avr. 2008 à 23:05, Neil Soiffer a écrit :
> As researchers and designers, it is important for us to realize our
> own biases and the uniqueness of the world that immediately
> surrounds us.

hear hear.

…

> Some (many?) of the software that generates web pages leave marks
> that identify its source.

I encourage ian hickson and other surveys runners, for example, to run
a survey on validity of iWeb generated pages. And see what is the
proportion of valid documents compared to other identified pages.

for example:
<META NAME=GENERATOR CONTENT="Claris Home Page 3.0">

etc.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/