Re: Exploring new vocabularies for HTML

On Apr 1, 2008, at 23:08, Justin James wrote:
> I agree completely. The options are really simple, regardless of how
> many
> various examples we throw at this question.
>
> 1)
[...]
> 2)
[...]
> 3)
[...]
> 4)
[...]

5) Define how to parse text/html is such a way that some elements get
put in the SVG and MathML namespaces in the DOM. Require that these
element be processed the same way as if they were parsed out of an
application/xhtml+xml data stream. Leave the definition of what that
way is to the SVG and MathML specs noting that those specs need to
take stance on non-sensical element nesting structures even in the
application/xhtml+xml case.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Mar/0051.html

--
Henri Sivonen