Re: The only name for the xml serialisation of html5

From: Dean Edridge <dean@55.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:20:04 +1300
To: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
Cc: Adam Nash <adamn@wirespring.com>, public-html@w3.org

Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
> Dean, I would like to hear if I interpreted your repeated claims about logical, semantic, simple etc correctly. Or could you, finally, explain what the logic-ness, semantic-ness and simple-ness about your proposal is?
>
> [... 'HTML 5 text' and 'HTML 5 xml' ... ]
It's pretty obvious isn't it?
> 'HTML 5 xml' ... ]
Why is this -> 'HTML 5 xml'
better than this -> XHTML5

Why should I have to explain the following:
logic,
semantic
simple
Why don't you explain how your idea is:
logic,
semantic
simple
I'm getting tired of debating something that is so simple and so obvious
to most. It's already in the spec, go read it.

--
Dean Edridge
http://www.zealmedia.co.nz/