Re: HTML 5 and Distributed Extensibility

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:23:54 +0100
To: "T.V Raman" <raman@google.com>
CC: annevk@opera.com, public-html@w3.org

Gentlemen, can we please keep this civil ?  There may be
many areas in which Anne & I don't see eye to eye, but that
does not mean that I am not interested in his personal
views on RDF-A where these can usefully inform the debate on
its potential usefulness to HTML.  Much of what is expressed
on this list is personal opinion, but (IMHO) informed personal
opinion is frequently worth consideration.

Philip TAYLOR
--------