accesskey usage Re: Proposal for Keyboard Shortcuts for HTML5

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:44:53 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:

> FWIW We have been doing some research into accesskey usage at Opera. I
> hope that we will be able to publish enough information to make this
> reproducible by anyone, but I can't promise anything yet. On a survey of
> about a million pages, accesskey is used in about 1% of them

Oops. Should be 2.1%... 30765 of 1473649 to be precise. (The most common
accesskey value, "s", was used in just under 1% of pages).

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com   http://snapshot.opera.com - Kestrel (9.5α1)