Proposal for Keyboard Shortcuts for HTML5

I have also found situations in which it would be to override default
browser behavior
however I can also see the potential for abuse in which malicious code
would try to prevent users form leaving a page.

--
Chris@tuesdaybegins.com
http://www.tuesdaybegins.com

--