Re: Proposal for Keyboard Shortcuts for HTML5

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <list@asbjorn.ulsberg.no>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:33:48 +0200
To: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:03:03 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:

First I have to say that I really like the suggestion. What's missing,
though, is a way to bind a command to an actual action in the document. Is
this done via a "command" attribute, via scripting, or both?

> <command label="Compose New Message" shortcutkey="n 1">

Could perhaps "shortcutkey" be shortened to just "key" or "keys" (since
multiple keys can be bound to one command)?

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no