HDP: Revised Introductory Material

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:17:51 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

I added Abstract and Status of the Document sections.

I also rewrote the Introduction section, mainly to clarify the
distinction between document conformance requirements (the conforming
language) and implementation requirements (the supported language). As
I revise the individual principles in response to feedback, I will try
to make clear how they relate to the dual nature of the spec.

You can see the results at <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html-design-principles/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1
 >.

Regards,
Maciej