Re: autosubmit

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:05:38 +0200
To: "Mihai Sucan" <mihai.sucan@gmail.com>, public-html <public-html@w3.org>

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:00:25 +0200, Mihai Sucan <mihai.sucan@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hmm... but then the autosubmit attribute makes sense to be available on
> select elements as well, and forms too.

Really? Do you have some use cases or maybe sample code to demonstrate? I
can't really imagine how it would be useful or used for <select> and
<form>.

> However, this part of the spec is not yet written (it's pointing to WF2).

Yeah, but it's expected that Web Forms 2 is more or less folded in
(pending requirements set forth by the Forms TF).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>