Re: Current status of RDFa in HTML5?

Peter Krantz (5 sept. 2007 - 04:46) :
> According to the working group charter [1] section 2.1 "The HTML WG is
> encouraged to provide a mechanism to permit independently developed
> vocabularies such as Internationalization Tag Set (ITS), Ruby, and
> RDFa to be mixed into HTML documents.".
>
> I have skimmed the mailinglist archives but find little information on
> the status of RDFa in HTML5.

RDFa is not yet published as a first WD. Both documents HTML 5 and
RDFa are still at Editor's stage.
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070904/

One of the thing that could help to move forward is too look at all
the constructs that RDFa proposes and see how it is working and not
working in an HTML file. With this collected testing work, we could
define how we can integrate RDFa in HTML, or if RDFa has to be
modified a little bit.

That would be cool if you could move forward on this and create the
tests and collects part of the results to publish here later on the
mailing list.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***