RE: HTMLDocument interface for write() and writeln() needs an update

Not sure why it's the opposite but I may be missing something.  The
advantage of allowing extensibility with an extension processing model
of "ignore" is that a future version of HTML could do something with the
extra arguments in a compatible way with this version.  If multiple
arguments are not allowed, then there can never be a compatible
evolution of HTML that allows multiple arguments.  Exactly akin to
HTML's longstanding practice of allow extra markup and ignoring unknown
markup.  In general, I like the model of allowing extra things and
requiring they be (roughly speaking) ignored.

Cheers,
Dave