Re: Publishing the HTML 5 draft

On 18 Oct 2007, at 17:29, T.V Raman wrote:

> I dont understand what "publishing" means, since the documents
> are public -- wasn't that the whole point about working in public?

Publishing them as a technical report (something that we are required
to do every three months, though we were granted an extension to the
end of August for the first, a date that has long since past).

We can go on discussing the documents endlessly: this is a working
draft. It's a _draft_. There's no way every single issue in every
single draft will be addressed before it is published as a draft.

- Geoffrey Sneddon