Publishing the HTML 5 draft

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:46:47 +0200
To: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

Hi,

The Working Group has been in the running for over half a year now. I
think it would be good if we published the HTML 5 draft[1] to let the
outside world know what we're looking at and what we're working on to
improve. Maybe in addition we could publish the HTML 5 differences from
HTML 4 draft[2] which informally documents the differences between HTML 5
and HTML 4. (I've updated that document recently to reflect the latest
changes to the HTML 5 draft.)

Kind regards,

[1]<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/>
[2]<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/diff/>