Re: ARIA support in HTML & XML-based MLs: a call for consensus

So  how  exactly do you expect ARIA to help with  the following,
each of which had accessibility support built in from the ground
up -- but were enumerated by Gregory in his message?  I can only
think in terms of concrete examples, and I get the sense that
ARIA as a nonocker is being turned into a generic flag to wave
around --- or a flagstaff to hit people on the head with ---
which would do it and everyone a serious injustice.

Examples from Gregory's message:

MathML ...
XForms (my own addition of course)

Accessibility