Re: Meeting with SVG, XHTML, WAI people to move forward on ARIA as a cross cutting technology

Hi Rich,

I don't see any advance reference to this meeting on our list, in our
minutes, or on IRC. It all looks a little cloak-and-dagger to me, but
I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why it
wasn't announced in advance, or why people like myself and Shane were
not invited.

Perhaps you could post that 'reasonable explanation' when you have a
moment, or alternatively give the meeting a different title, and not
imply that the XHTML WG was included.

Regards,

Mark

--