Re: Request for clarification on HTML 5 publication status (ISSUE-19)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 00:46:38 +0900
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>

Le 30 nov. 2007 à 22:51, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> I'm sure we could do more and I'd love to here some concrete
> suggestions or maybe you could set an example by working on
> something you think should be done. I think that would be more
> productive than suggesting the Web browsers are somehow anti-Web
> author all the time, we're not.

I did start, exactly the same thing that Lachlan is doing. There was a
document shared between me and Roger Johansson. My take is different
than yours. I'm not a cowboy, I prefer community work, than self
riders. That's different way of working. I stopped writing the
document, introduced the topic at the F2F (you should know), made the
proposal on the mailing list for working together. Lachlan started. I
discussed a bit with him off-list about it.

I have nothing to prove to you. I know what I did. Again a bit of
arrogance as usual.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/