style attribute, only on font?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:07:58 +0900
To: "public-html@w3.org Tracking WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

It seems that the style attribute is only defined for the font
element. I have noticed the BIG issue and understands that it is not
yet solved.

     The style attribute, if specified, must contain
     only a list of zero or more semicolon-separated
     (;) CSS declarations. [CSS21]

     Big Issue: We probably need to move this attribute
     to more elements, maybe even all of them, though
     if we do that we really should find a way to strongly
     discourage its use (and the use of its DOM attribute)
     for non-WYSIWYG authors.

     -- HTML 5
     Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:59:57 GMT

Do you have an idea when it will be edited? timeframe in months is fine.

PS: I have discovered it because I was wondering about parsing and
html 5 unquoted attributes values and where this following case was
treated in parsing section.

Karl Dubost - W3C
Be Strict To Be Cool