Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element? (timestamps)

I don't think this addresses my concerns at
all, Dan.  If I'm asked to vote on a question
Q, and my answer is recorded, and subsequently
someone amends Q to read Q', then my vote is
recorded against a question that I did not answer.

If it is within the remit of those creating W3C
questionnaires to amend the question(s) after the
first answer has been recorded, then either all
pre-existing answers should automatically be removed
(and the respondents notified), or each answer
should be permalinked /within the questionnaire
database itself/ to the question as posed when answered.

Telling me that I may archive my answer in my own mailbox,
or at public-html@w3.org www-archive@w3.org, does not
in any way address my concerns about the procedural
issues involved.

Philip TAYLOR
--------