Re: A bit of electioneering on the <canvas> charter issue

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 20 nov. 2007 à 06:59, Ian Hickson a écrit :
>> an idea usually has to have a lot of demand to get
>> beyond the proposal stage.
>

> Hmm not sure about that. I haven't read handful of messages craving
> for all apis.
> With this criteria, that would even discard them altogether. It really
> depends in which community you are asking.
I get the impression that some people believe that HTML 5 has not had
sufficient feedback from particular user communities. Assuming I am not
mistaken in this impression, it would be interesting to see concrete
suggestions for gathering feedback from groups for whom the channels
already available to comment on the spec have not been adequate.