Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?

In that case, I believe that the survey
tool should be modified to permalink each
answer to the question as posed at the time,
otherwise a WG member might answer question A,
only to find that when the survey closes, he
(or she) appears to have answered question A'
(A prime).

Philip TAYLOR
-------