Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 10:20 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Please answer right away!
> You may update your response over the course of the week.
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/req-gapi-canvas/

Several people said that including the possible charter
impact in this question was unhelpful; I'm persuaded,
so I moved it to a separate tactics survey, which also
discusses a possible supplementary tutorial document,
a task force, etc...

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tactics-gapi-canvas/

I may continue to tweak them today, so if the exact wording
matters to you, check again later in the week.

Perhaps it's best to consider all surveys subject to
change on the first day...

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E