TPAC minutes

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:33:39 +0200
To: HTML WG List <public-html@w3.org>

I think it would be a good idea to capture links to meeting minutes in
one place when people can still remember where the minutes are stored.

I added links to HTML WG minutes that I was able to find to the F2F
wiki page:
(The minutes could use some polishing based on raw IRC logs.)

Please add links to minutes that I missed.

I tried to find an archive copy of the Tech Plenary day captions but

Henri Sivonen