Re: Feedback on the ping="" attribute (ISSUE-1)

Jon Barnett wrote:

> Users do indeed know the difference between a GET and a POST after the
> fact - when they press the refresh button or the back button.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!! That must be a joke. Not only they don't know the
difference, but they don't even know what's a GET.
Normal people don't even make the difference between the Web and the
Internet, come on !

Thanks a lot for the good laugh, the other customers around me in
this Cheesecake Factory wonder I'm laughing so much.

When I'm back in Paris, I'll ask my dad if he knows the diff between
a GET and a POST. I'm pretty sure the reply will be "are you okay ?".

</Daniel>