Re: ISSUE-16 (offline-applications-sql): charter doesn't solicit SQL expertise [HTML Principles/Requirements]

On Nov 10, 2007, at 11:45 AM, HTML Issue Tracking Issue Tracker wrote:

> ISSUE-16 (offline-applications-sql): charter doesn't solicit SQL
> expertise [HTML Principles/Requirements]
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/
>
> Raised by: Dan Connolly
> On product: HTML Principles/Requirements
>
> ## Proposals
>
> * separate offline applications into a new working draft

I think what we actually proposed was to keep offline applications in
the draft but create a new draft that would provide a high-level
overview of offline support and storage related features.

Regards,
Maciej