Re: Data Tables at November 2007 Meeting (Presentation)

From: Ben 'Cerbera' Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:05:51 -0000
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "HTMLWG" <public-html@w3.org>

Dan Connolly wrote:
> If you said how much time you want, I missed it; say again, please?

My presentation will be about 3 minutes long. I'll try to do it in the
"[Lightning Talk]" style.

I will be able to give it without slides but it will be better with slides.
I'll do them as a set of HTML pages on a USB stick. I won't be bringing a
computer with me, so I'll need to borrow one.

There might be a lot of Q&A as it covers a hot topic. I'll only answer
questions on subjects I know about.

Thanks for this opportunity. Now I have a slot I'll start practising.
Hopefully my guinea pigs won't heckle...

[Lightning Talk] <http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/07/30/lightningtalk.html>

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
Collections of Interesting Data Tables