Re: headers attribute (was Re: Form elements)

From: aurélien levy <aurelien.levy@free.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:13:28 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

As far as i know the most used is jaws, homepage reader and windows eyes
(freedom scientific, IBM, gw micro) but i haven't and didn't know any
official stat for that.

By the way we need to know the most used version of this screen readers
too.
I really think an official representation of this compagny are needed here.

Aurélien