Re: 'role' should be property

I am pretty sure the whole thing is a horrible idea. Not only the
separation of concerns is compromised, but think about it: in order to
understand semantics of an HTML document, you'll also need to parse
the stylesheet. Now you're doubling the effort for non-browser user
agents. Semantics should stay in the markup and certainly not require
additional documents to parse in order to understand the meaning of
the document.

:DG<