Re: 'role' should be property

Mark Birbeck wrote:

>> I'd posit that it's more likely that an author might want to specify the
>> role of any particular piece of content while they're actually authoring
>> the content itself, i.e. the HTML. They write the content, then say
>> "this is the footer".
>
> In the same way that authors indicate on each level 1 header that they
> would like it to have a green background?

No, in the same way that they actually say that that bit of text is a
level 1 header in the first place.

> No kidding, Sherlock. :) But I'm afraid you've missed the whole point.

Maybe yes, as I only joined the other day and most likely landed in the
middle of this conversation and got the wrong end of the stick.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/
http://streetteam.webstandards.org/