Re: Testing the DOM and head elements at the wrong place

From: Joe D'Andrea <jdandrea@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:59:12 -0400
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On 5/21/07, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

> The results so far are interesting. If you could send me the results
> you get ...

I decided to take a bunch of screenshots[1]. There's more than element
relocation going on. Check out the text nodes. :)

All apps are on MacOS 10.4.9. Filenames denote browser/version. I know
some of these are repeats (same rendering engine) but I figure the
more the merrier. Cheers ...

--
Joe D'Andrea
www.joesapt.net