Re: Microformat support

From: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:35:06 +0200
To: "Henrik Dvergsdal" <henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On 5/17/07, Henrik Dvergsdal <henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no> wrote:
> Microfotmats constructs won't be "very entrenched" until they are
> supported in a common way (with extra buttons etc.) by all major
> browsers. And if they are supported by all major browsers, why
> shouldn't they be made part of the spec, at least by reference to the
> microformat standards?

+1 ! We could write somthing like 'the microformat specs sould be
considered as an optinal part of the HTML 5 spec', thus a UA maker
could implement full HTML without microformat support... And that
principle could be extended to some others specs (RDF/a).

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/