Re: Microformat support

On 16 May 2007, at 14:18, Dão Gottwald wrote:

> How would this information be laid out within a page? How would you
> access it from a style sheet?

(Please note, I'm just thinking aloud here)

Since this is mostly text, authors can at least specify font, color,
background, margin etc. for the entire block. This implies reduced
layout flexibility compared to e.g. the hCalendar and hCard
standards, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It means, for
instance, that users can have calendar info, contact info etc.
presented in a uniform way across sites, according to their own
formatting preferences. This would improve accessibility, I think.

To increase flexibility, we can even use some predefined class names
to style the interior in detail.

--
Henrik