Re: Proposal: Chained Classnames (was: Extension Mechanism for HTML)

This is my first message on the mailing list so, hi!

It's probably worth mentioning that IE6 ignores classes where the name
begins with an underscore, and will not apply the relevant styles.
Underscores within the name are fine, just not at the beginning. I'm not
sure about IE7.

--
Jack