Re: BoF at XTech

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:11:08 +0200
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: "Olivier GENDRIN" <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Mon, 14 May 2007 17:08:21 +0200, Daniel Glazman
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>
>> http://2007.xtech.org/public/content/2007/05/10-browser-summit has free
>> entrance and is tomorrow from 9AM to 5PM and sort of in line with this.
>> Apart from that Thursday seems the best day to do something after the
>> conference, but I've no idea where. I've been to Paris a couple of
>> times, but I'm not that familiar with the city.
>
> Just one side note : thursday is a legal holiday here in France...

If you have a suggestion that doesn't conflict with the day that people
are leaving (Wednesday) or conflicts with late XTech stuff (Friday) and is
actually on a day people are there (leaves Thursday) that'd be great! ;-)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>