Re: "voting" Re: results of HTML 5 text, editor, name questions

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:47:19 -0700
Cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, public-html@w3.org
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>

On May 13, 2007, at 7:47 AM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Our opinion is that of a browser maker. There are very few of these
> on the group (and as far as I know we are the only directly
> represented maker of a mobile browser),

Not that this has a direct bearing on your point, but I believe the
following represented groups also make mobile browsers:

Nokia - S60 Browser
Apple - Mobile Safari (announced but not yet shipped)
Mozilla Foundation - minimo
Microsoft - Pocket IE (not really a full-grade browsers like the others)

Regards,
Maciej