Re: The Semantic Debate

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:

> Sure, but that only solves one instance of the problem. There's also
> machine-readable geolocation for example. Presumably future data
> formats will come up with yet more machine-readable data that needs to
> be encoded into webpages.
>
> --
> Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Maybe we need a machine-tag [1] triplet attribute then? Something like:

    |Why not come along to <mtag namespace="lastfm" predicate="event"
    value="196939"><a href="http://www.themusicpark.co.uk/">Music Park
    2007</a></mtag> in Brighton this June?|

Or does role already provide this?  My understanding was that role
provides a namespace and a role value, rather than a
namespace/predicate/value triplet.

Bruce

[1] http://machinetags.org/wiki/Main_Page and http://clagnut.com/blog/1907/