Re: HTML:html@profile (was Re: Extension Mechanism for HTML)

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 12:28:40 -0400
To: "Philip Taylor (Webmaster)" <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Cc: public-html@w3.org,www-html@w3.org

Philip,

I cannot at the moment, but I might be able to accommodate you next week.
In the meantime, you could use:

         Firefox-->View-->Page Style-->No style

Alternatively, you could download the source and edit out the style sheet
reference.

I am red/green color blind myself, but have no problem with this page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Murray