Re: Research for class="copyright"

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:13:29 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org
cc: www-html@w3.org

lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au (Lachlan Hunt) wrote:

>Here's a study of 500 pages done by Philip Taylor […]
>
>http://canvex.lazyilluminati.com/misc/copyright.html
>
>A quick review of the results shows that the majority of them are using
>class="copyright" for actual copyright notices.

It also shows that even given that miniscule and statistically
insignificant sample there are a disproportionate number that do
_not_ use the class 'copyright' for anything even remotely
resembling a copyright notice.

Thank you. It was gracious of you to cite a study that actually
disproves your claim. We need more such fine examples of
adhering to the scientific method.

--
“Imagine a 40-pound ferret with a personality-defect who has
been raised