Re: Support Existing Content

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:27:41 -0500
To: tina@greytower.net, public-html@w3.org, www-html@w3.org

>   Personally I'd rather have one well-written book in grammatically
>   correct English than a thousand and one I couldn't make heads or tail
>   of.

Your sentence ends in a preposition.  Yoink!

Still think exacting, proper grammar makes communication easier?  :)

(Of course I'm waiting for the grammar experts to come down on my and
tell me that the grammar rules that I learned in grade school are now
incorrect, but until that time...)

Anyway, I never said said option a) would include books that of which
you couldn't make heads or tails.  I only said they would include
"some grammatical errors", clearly my mind can still understand what
you're trying to say despite any grammatical errors.