Re: Cleaning House

On 5/3/07 11:12 AM, "John Foliot - WATS.ca" <foliot@wats.ca> wrote:

> But if you can't *SEE* the bold, italic or underlined text, how do you
> convey that same cue/clue to the end consumer?  For the sighted user,
> presentational features are not bad, but for the non-sighted, pray tell, how
> will you convey that same nuance?

Another thing I've always wondered. Are there any blind members in the w3c
working groups? The 2 blind people I've observed using a computer have their
screen reader thing set to talk so fast I can barely make out that it's
english. What would actual blind users have to say about <b> vs <strong> in
terms of audible difference in importance?

--
::   thyme online ltd
::   po box cb13650  nassau  the bahamas