Re: Support Existing Content

I'm not making hand-waving assertions -- my fingers are on my
keyboard as I type.

The feedback you're receiving loud and clear from me and many
others is that the balance has gone too far toward the extreme of
defining html5 as a language that is the union of all markup
constructs seen on the Web.

I rest my case by pointing at the size of the document --- for
particular examples, see the thread about table structure that
was used on this list  as an argument for dismissing having any
kind of formal description for the  language.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist