Re: <abbr>, <acronym> and initialisms

Matthew,

Le 29 mars 2007 à 10:56, Matthew Raymond a écrit :
>    First of all, I've heard a lot of talk about Initialisms, and I've
> also done a small amount of web research as well, and here's my
> observations:
>    From the above observations, I draw the following conclusions:

could you put the list of your comments, conclusions on the wiki.
Thanks.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AbbrAcronym01

:) That would help. to have a page gathering the information.
It would be good to add the links to the test cases.
and to put implementation reports when possible.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***