cancel. Re: let's have an HTML WG teleconference Thu, 29 March

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 02:37 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 07:10 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:
> [...]
> > Could you provide us with the above information before Thursday's call?
>
> Yes, I expect the agenda will answer those questions, at least to
> some degree. If I can't answer them to my own satisfaction,
> I'll send a cancellation notice instead.

Well, the power supply in the W3C teleconference bridge system
went kaput.
  http://www.w3.org/2003/08/system-status

Plus, while I made some progress on recruiting member
orgs to join the WG, I haven't gotten my thoughts
very organized about a teleconference agenda.

And I have a different teleconference in 5 minutes.

So maybe next week.

The survey is now closed; thanks to everybody who filled
it out; I hope I won't ask you to do that again for nothing
too many more times...
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tel29mar/results

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E